Online Learning: Affordable, Accessible, and Convenient
CE4Alliance is the online continuing education program provided by Families in Society and its publisher, the Alliance for Children and Families. Designed to help satisfy licensing and certification requirements with automated online exams, online scoring and certificate printing, this CE program is affordable, accessible, and convenient.
Keep up-to-date, learn from the innovators, and earn credits. The flexibility and affordability are additional advantages to a program that provides competent, consistent, and interdisciplinary learning. Courses can be purchased for individuals, or agencies can purchase blocks of credits (discounted bulk pricing) to distribute to their employees.
Over 140 courses arranged in 21 topic categories are available relating to:
- child welfare,
- family preservation,
- casework practice with child, teenage or older adult clients,
- mental health and psychiatric social work,
- ethics and professional responsibility, and
- many more issues relevant to practice.
Materials feature practical and clinical instruction relating to innovative programs and policies and working with diverse client groups. These courses are suitable for social workers, professional therapists, counselors, and other health professionals.
CE4Alliance Benefits for Professionals and Agencies
• Extremely cost-effective training and staff development opportunities.
• Quick, easy and convenient access to a versatile continuing education format.
• Funders and accreditation services value your commitment to excellence and continuous quality improvement (CQI).
• Creates a more informed and educated workforce.
• Compliments offsite CE seminars and workshops for a fraction of the cost.
• Pre-purchase course coupons that can be distributed to your staff. You can even select specific courses as mandatory for your employees.
"This program is one of the things that
keeps me so happy with the Alliance. You are doing such a great job
giving me information and connections that have been so incredibly
Mary C. Hargrave, Ph.D.
President, River Oak Center for Children
"The CE4Alliance program is wonderful. Thank you for having insight and
giving us professionals this opportunity."
James Jones, ACSW
President & CEO, Family Service of NW Ohio
"This is very exciting; I sent the info out to our professional staff
and expect they will be utilizing this program."
Nyla K. Woods
President & CEO, Family Svcs of Greater Houston
"This is a great resource for myself and my staff."
Christina Hemmer M.Ed., LAPC
Employee Learning Coord., Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch
“The ethics courses provide superb training. I plan to use this in
our local private practice group.”
Dorothy Burd, LCSW, President, Lighthouse Counseling